- blawg: a blog about the legal profession and/or law school.
- Boyfriend, the: the charming and intelligent boyfriend of the Blawgirl. The Boyfriend graduated from a different law school and took the July 2011 California Barzam, is a super awesome trial advocate guy (really, you should see him!), does not have a Facebook page or a Twitter stream, looks good in a suit, opens doors, pulls out chairs, and is an all-around awesome fella.
- chocolate: a secret portion of the food pyramid made up of processed foods that are produced from the seed of the tropical cacao tree. This product is essential to the well-being of the Blawgirl.
- coffee: a brewed beverage prepared from the roasted seeds, commonly called coffee beans, of the coffee plant. As in the case of chocolate, this product is also essential to the well-being of the Blawgirl.
- confetti (!): an exclamation of joy used (as far as we know) exclusively by the Blawgirl when she is particularly happy about something. The level of enthusiasm for a particular incident is indicated by the number of exclamation points that follow.
- Shark, the: a blawg written by law students for law students that the Blawgirl used to freelance for before it closed its doors.
- Teenie Me: a Pinky Street doll that follows The Blawgirl around wherever she goes and who occasionally has grand adventures of her own.
About The Chronicles of a BlawgirlThis blawg follows Julie Anne Ines as she continues her law school journey as a 3L in Fall 2011. Learn more about her here. Find/stalk her online profiles using the social toolbar at the bottom of your browser. Email her at ja_ines (at) msn (dot) com. Thank you for reading!
Explore!1L 3L anagrams art book review books boyfriend browncoats cambodia chapman cheap eats cool cute deep dark secret deviant art deviantART Diversions firefly flickr frugal finds frugal living fun funny glawsip i can has thoughtz julie anne ines law school law school news law student law students legal issues legal news life lolcat music penned posts phnom penh shark attack student loan debt teenie me tweets of the day uc irvine wordless wednesday words youtube