New post at The Shark about balancing law school and life with my handy, dandy hot pink planner!
Possibly related posts (automatically generated):
- The Shark Attack: The Blawgirl dishes on how she got through the Boyfriend’s 1L year
- The Shark Attack: Law students find their way, for better or worse, to Facebook and Fark
- The Shark Attack: Is yoga the cure for tortuous law school classes?
- The Shark Attack: Rankings leaks, John Yoo speaks and the LSAT too
- The Shark Attack: Bad news? Law school costs moola. Good news? New debt-shrinking programs!
About The Chronicles of a BlawgirlThis blawg follows Julie Anne Ines as she continues her law school journey as a 3L in Fall 2011. Learn more about her here. Find/stalk her online profiles using the social toolbar at the bottom of your browser. Email her at ja_ines (at) msn (dot) com. Thank you for reading!
Explore!1L 3L anagrams art book review books boyfriend browncoats cambodia chapman cheap eats cool cute deep dark secret deviant art deviantART Diversions firefly flickr frugal finds frugal living fun funny glawsip i can has thoughtz julie anne ines law school law school news law student law students legal issues legal news life lolcat music penned posts phnom penh shark attack student loan debt teenie me tweets of the day uc irvine wordless wednesday words youtube