The Blawgirl crawls the Interwebz to find steals and deals for the frugal law student and the competitive bargain shopper. Find a new Frugal Finds 11:30 (ish) p.m. PST every Monday through Saturday! Also, each post is updated as I come across items. You’re welcome.
A note from the Blawgirl: Frugal Finds will continue on a daily basis until the beginning of August, when it will become a weekly feature.
Gadgets and Gear:
- $24 laser mouse. BuyDig.com has the Logitech G9 Laser Mouse for $53.99 with free shipping, but this $30 mail-in rebate brings the price down to $23.99. (via DealNews)
- $13 notebook roller case. Geeks.com has the Micro Innovations Notebook Roller Case for $12.99 (Was: $17.99). Features include a telescoping handle, two front zippered compartments and accommodation for laptops with up to 15.4″ screens. (via DealNews)
- $20 notebook roller case. Geeks.com also has the Targus TM2700 15″ Vertical Roller Laptop Carrying Case for $19.99 (Was: $26.99) with $10 for shipping. The bag fits most notebooks with up to a 15″ screen and features include in-line skate wheels, removable accessory pouches and a detachable shoulder strap. (via DealNews)
- Free admission to national parks. The U.S. National Parks Service is offering free weekend admission to over 100 national parks, including Joshua Tree National Park (pictured above), on select weekends throughout the summer. Free admission will be in effect on June 20 to 21 (Father’s Day weekend!), July 18 to 19, and August 15 to 16. Click here for a list of participating parks!
- $10 admission at The Aquarium of the Pacific. The Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, Calif., is offering $10 admission when you bring this coupon to the front window (Adults regularly: $23.95; Children regularly: $11.95) The offer is limited to four discounts per coupon and one coupon per day. It will be valid until June 30. (Thanks to Florance for sending me the link!)
Photo: Paraflyer / Flickr
Possibly related posts (automatically generated):
- Frugal Finds (6/4/09): Free weekend admission to U.S. national parks!
- Frugal Finds (6/12/09): $10 admission to the Aquarium of the Pacific this June!
- Frugal Finds (6/5/09): Have a free donut on Krispy Kreme for National Donut Day!
- Frugal Finds (6/11/09): Get two tickets to Six Flags theme parks for just $10 each!
- Frugal Finds (6/19/09): Get a free soundtrack for your summer courtesy of Nylon Magazine!
About The Chronicles of a BlawgirlThis blawg follows Julie Anne Ines as she continues her law school journey as a 3L in Fall 2011. Learn more about her here. Find/stalk her online profiles using the social toolbar at the bottom of your browser. Email her at ja_ines (at) msn (dot) com. Thank you for reading!
Explore!1L 3L anagrams art book review books boyfriend browncoats cambodia chapman cheap eats cool cute deep dark secret deviant art deviantART Diversions firefly flickr frugal finds frugal living fun funny glawsip i can has thoughtz julie anne ines law school law school news law student law students legal issues legal news life lolcat music penned posts phnom penh shark attack student loan debt teenie me tweets of the day uc irvine wordless wednesday words youtube