The Blawgirl crawls the Interwebz to find steals and deals for the frugal law student and the competitive bargain shopper. Find a new Frugal Finds 11:30 (ish) p.m. PST every Monday through Saturday! Also, each post is updated as I come across items. You’re welcome.
A note from the Blawgirl: Frugal Finds will continue on a daily basis until the beginning of August, when it will become a weekly feature.
Gadgets and Gear:
- $15 messenger bag. Sell N Send via eBay DailyDeal has the Lowepro 15.4″ Notebook Messenger Bag in black for $14.99 with free shipping. (via DealNews)
- 75 percent off collegiate mousepads. Today only, Amazon.com cuts up to 75 percent off on over 100 Wow!Pad Collegiate Logo Desktop Mouse Pads, with prices starting at $3.99 (Was: $9.99). Shipping adds $5.58, or spend over $25 for free shipping. (via DealNews)
- $10 admission at The Aquarium of the Pacific. The Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, Calif., is offering $10 admission when you bring this coupon to the front window (Adults regularly: $23.95; Children regularly: $11.95) The offer is limited to four discounts per coupon and one coupon per day. It will be valid until June 30. (Thanks to Florance for sending me the link!)
- Free admission to national parks. The U.S. National Parks Service is offering free weekend admission to over 100 national parks on select weekends throughout the summer. Free admission will be in effect on June 20 to 21, July 18 to 19, and August 15 to 16. Click here for a list of participating parks!
Odds and Ends:
- Free Slurpees. This just in from the lovely people over at OC Deals. Mark your calendars for July 11 when 7-Eleven stores will celebrate Slurpee Day by handing out 1000 free 7.11-oz Slurpees in any flavor from 7 a.m. until 11 p.m., or until supplies last. For some reason, whenever I think of Slurpees, I think of that scene from Encino Man. You know, the caveman movie with Brendan Fraser, Pauly Shore and the chubby hobbit that is surprisingly full of stereotypes for a movie made in the ’90s? I mean, the caveman accent is WAY off. Here’s the scene to jog your memory:
Photo: Vinh! / Flickr
Possibly related posts (automatically generated):
- Frugal Finds (6/17/09): Free admission to more than 100 national parks this weekend!
- Frugal Finds (6/4/09): Free weekend admission to U.S. national parks!
- Frugal Finds (6/16/09): 15 free songs from Arts & Crafts label artists via Amazon.com!
- Frugal Finds (6/18/09): $20 for OGIO messenger bags and backpacks
- Frugal Finds (6/19/09): Get a free soundtrack for your summer courtesy of Nylon Magazine!
About The Chronicles of a BlawgirlThis blawg follows Julie Anne Ines as she continues her law school journey as a 3L in Fall 2011. Learn more about her here. Find/stalk her online profiles using the social toolbar at the bottom of your browser. Email her at ja_ines (at) msn (dot) com. Thank you for reading!
Explore!1L 3L anagrams art book review books boyfriend browncoats cambodia chapman cheap eats cool cute deep dark secret deviant art deviantART Diversions firefly flickr frugal finds frugal living fun funny glawsip i can has thoughtz julie anne ines law school law school news law student law students legal issues legal news life lolcat music penned posts phnom penh shark attack student loan debt teenie me tweets of the day uc irvine wordless wednesday words youtube