You’ve heard that music has the ability to tame even the wildest beast. But can it have the opposite effect? If the music in question is death metal, then, yupperooni.
It can turn the sweetest cockatoo into a headbanging mofo, and a cute little doggie into a vicious, i’ll-eat-your-face hell hound.
Check out the videos! Embedding has been disabled in the second video, so the link takes you to YouTube. (via BoingBoing)
Possibly related posts (automatically generated):
- Diversions: Cute things always make me feel better
- Torture memos set to song; still unclear if song about torture also constitutes torture
- Diversions: ‘Don’t Stop Believing’ video list never ends it goes on and on and on …
- Diversions: Show choirs sing Michael Jackson songs. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3, do, re, mi!
- Diversions: Love, hate, believe, feel, wish in 140 characters or less
About The Chronicles of a BlawgirlThis blawg follows Julie Anne Ines as she continues her law school journey as a 3L in Fall 2011. Learn more about her here. Find/stalk her online profiles using the social toolbar at the bottom of your browser. Email her at ja_ines (at) msn (dot) com. Thank you for reading!
Explore!1L 3L anagrams art book review books boyfriend browncoats cambodia chapman cheap eats cool cute deep dark secret deviant art deviantART Diversions firefly flickr frugal finds frugal living fun funny glawsip i can has thoughtz julie anne ines law school law school news law student law students legal issues legal news life lolcat music penned posts phnom penh shark attack student loan debt teenie me tweets of the day uc irvine wordless wednesday words youtube