The Blawgirl crawls the Interwebz to find steals and deals for the frugal law student and the competitive bargain shopper. Find a new Frugal Finds 11:30 (ish) p.m. PST every Monday through Saturday! Also, each post is updated as I come across items. You’re welcome.
A note from the Blawgirl: Frugal Finds will continue on a daily basis until the beginning of August, when it will become a weekly feature.
Gadgets and Gear:
- Internet, phone and satellite TV starting at $100. Sign up for the Verizon FiOS Triple Freedom package at Verizon.com and receive $150 cash back plus an extra $5 off per month. Price and availability varies by location, but starts at packages start at $99.99 per month. (via DealNews)
- $50 desk. Staples has the Z-Line Aura Desk in silver/clear for $49.99 (Was: $69.99) with shipping at $9.95. According to DealNews, it’s best to pad your order to $50 for free shipping.
Odds and Ends:
- Two makeup kits for $60. Ulta.com has two of its Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Get Started Kits together with the Bare Escentuals Refillable Compact and three product samples for $60 via the directions at DealNews with free shipping.
- Free online makeover. This weekend, the Blawgirl and the Boyfriend went to local shopping center South Coast Plaza to watch my friend (and former boss) take part in a makeover/runway show hosted by “What Not To Wear” host Clinton Kelly! After seeing all the awesome transformations, I remembered that there are tons of videos online that could help even the most clueless of us(*Blawgirl raises hand sheepishly*) achieve a professional look. Here are a couple of videos from hosts I like, but definitely poke around to find someone who shares your same makeup approach (simple and light, dark and glamorous, etc.) There are also tons of hair tutorials out there too! Guys, if you’ve ever wondered what takes some of us so long to get ready, watch these videos.
Photo: annia316 / Flickr
Possibly related posts (automatically generated):
- Frugal Finds (6/22/09): Internet deals from AT&T and Verizon. Tacos not included.
- Frugal Finds (6/25/09): Leave the gun, get ‘The Godfather’ five-disc box set for $24.99
- Frugal Finds (4/21/09): Get a free ice cream cone at Ben & Jerry’s!
- Frugal Finds (4/8/09): Free sammich at Denny’s today until 2 p.m.
- Frugal Finds (5/15/09): Viva la Coldplay! Get free downloads of ‘Left Right Left Right Left’
About The Chronicles of a BlawgirlThis blawg follows Julie Anne Ines as she continues her law school journey as a 3L in Fall 2011. Learn more about her here. Find/stalk her online profiles using the social toolbar at the bottom of your browser. Email her at ja_ines (at) msn (dot) com. Thank you for reading!
Explore!1L 3L anagrams art book review books boyfriend browncoats cambodia chapman cheap eats cool cute deep dark secret deviant art deviantART Diversions firefly flickr frugal finds frugal living fun funny glawsip i can has thoughtz julie anne ines law school law school news law student law students legal issues legal news life lolcat music penned posts phnom penh shark attack student loan debt teenie me tweets of the day uc irvine wordless wednesday words youtube