The Blawgirl crawls the Interwebz to find steals and deals for the frugal law student and the competitive bargain shopper. Find a new Frugal Finds 11:30 (ish) p.m. PST every Monday through Saturday! Also, each post is updated as I come across items. You’re welcome.
Gadgets and Gear:
- $10 notebook case. Boscov’s has the Overland 14.1″ Notebook Carrying Case in black for $9.99 (Reg.: $24.99) with $9.95 for shipping. (via DealNews)
- $15 notebook case. Fry’s Electronics offers the Targus Zip-Thru Air Traveler Notebook Case for $39.99, but a $25 mail-in rebate brings the price to $14.99. Shipping adds $7.18, or choose you can opt for free in-store pickup. (via DealNews)
- $40 laptop travel kit. TigerDirect.com via eBay Daily Deal offers the HP Notebook On The Run Bundle Laptop Travel Kit for $39.99 (Sugg. retail: $109.99) with free shipping. (via DealNews)
- Free comic book. Believe it or not, the Blawgirl has read a couple of comic books in the past – at the Boyfriend’s recommendation – and has actually enjoyed them! If you too like comic books, then tomorrow, Free Comic Book Day, is like a minor holiday (like President’s Day or St. Let’s All Get Drunk Day). If you’re lucky, in addition to your free comic book, you can meet some of the comic book writers and artists at participating shops. Find your nearest participating comic book shop here. Scroll to the end of this article to see a special message from your friendly neighborhood Juggernaut!
Odds and Ends:
- Free resume copies and business cards. For its Career Stimulus Program, Staples is offering 20 copies of your resume and 40 business cards for free! Visit Staples.com for more details. Offer valid through June 13. (via OC Deals)
Possibly related posts (automatically generated):
- Frugal Finds (4/24/09): Listen to your literature with free audio book mp3 downloads
- Frugal Finds (6/3/09): Free rootbeer float from Sonic Drive-In tonight!
- Frugal Finds (4/6/09): Cure Tax Day blues with free Cinnabites April 15
- Frugal Finds (6/19/09): Get a free soundtrack for your summer courtesy of Nylon Magazine!
- Frugal Finds (4/13/09): Free 12-song jazz sampler at Amazon.com
About The Chronicles of a BlawgirlThis blawg follows Julie Anne Ines as she continues her law school journey as a 3L in Fall 2011. Learn more about her here. Find/stalk her online profiles using the social toolbar at the bottom of your browser. Email her at ja_ines (at) msn (dot) com. Thank you for reading!
Explore!1L 3L anagrams art book review books boyfriend browncoats cambodia chapman cheap eats cool cute deep dark secret deviant art deviantART Diversions firefly flickr frugal finds frugal living fun funny glawsip i can has thoughtz julie anne ines law school law school news law student law students legal issues legal news life lolcat music penned posts phnom penh shark attack student loan debt teenie me tweets of the day uc irvine wordless wednesday words youtube